The triggers interface on Lodgix is old, like maybe 10 years old. It is one of the oldest interfaces on Lodgix and is long overdue for a complete recode. After spending many weeks discussing and reviewing various formats and designs, we settled on a new interface that will also bring with it, many new options.
Take a look:
The new interface will accomplish many objectives:
- It will be mobile friendly
- It will be MUCH quicker for larger accounts
- It will allow for scheduling triggers to all current guests based upon a day of the week
- It will allow for scheduling triggers to generate and email reports to staff members
- The trigger conditions will be easy to understand by separating active versus passive triggers