Slowly all staff are returning from their respective vacations and holidays. We are all looking forward to getting back to full speed here in a couple of weeks!
Here are a few quick updates:
- Automated payment processing is live and active on many accounts. I expect this will go live on all accounts in late August.
- Unified Inbox development continues. With any luck we might have the first pass of this system live on production in the 2nd week of September.
- Another system enhancement that is being actively coded and undergoing final tweaks are what we call hosted forms. We will preload all accounts with a guest review form and a housekeeping checklist. Essentially hosted forms will allow you to collect information from the guest or team member using a form which you can define.
- Guest App. We’ve got a working prototype! That’s a great first step. The guest app will be tied in with messaging, trigger communications, property and stay information, etc. This will be a game changer for the Lodgix subscriber and their guests.
- All summer we’ve been updating our Airbnb connectivity. Expect even more functionality to launch in the next couple of weeks.